Monday, October 14, 2013

Guest Blog: Lauren from Fizz & Frosting

Hello, lovely ladies! My name is Lauren, the blogger behind Fizz & Frosting, and I could not be more excited to be guest posting for Paige today! Thank you so much for having me. F&F is a personal style blog, where I share both work appropriate wear and easy weekend looks. Today I'm bringing you my top five favorite trends for Fall!

1. Jewel tones. Summer brights are fun, but I always long for the deep, rich colors of Fall. Berries and jewel tones top my list of favorites.work wear essentials for fall(Original Post)


2. Leather details. Whether on dresses, tops, or even blazers, I cannot get enough leather details!sleeveless dress with leather details(Original Post)


3. Texture. Another thing that's great about the changing seasons? Mixed media. Tweed, boucle, and flannel instantly add interest to cool weather looks!edgy details tweed(Original Post)


4. Boots/Booties. Who doesn't love breaking out boots? This season I'm all about my lace-up wedge booties! They're so versatile, working with dresses and skirts for the office and with jeans on the weekends!Franco Sarto lace up bootie(Original Post)

5. Layers. Another no-brainer, but still a Fall favorite nonetheless. For now, I'm keeping it light with a button down and sweater, but for the colder months, I'll pop on a blazer for added warmth.gingham and camo print mix(Original Post)

What are your favorite trends for Fall?

Thanks again to Paige for letting me take over her blog. I hope you'll come visit Fizz & Frosting to see what trend I'm featuring today!

1 comment :

  1. […] Photo credits: Inspiration by Color, Fashion Bomb Daily, Life Unrefined, Brighton the Day, The Fashionisto, Life’s a Party […]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!