Friday, February 14, 2014

St. Valentine's Day

Happy Friday Lovelies! 

It's the most romantic day of the year and I didn't write a blog post for it. Shame on me! 

My work load has me overwhelmed with Oscars right now but I wanted to wish everyone the happiest Valentine's Day! 

Eat lots of chocolate, take in the aroma of fresh flowers all around you and make sure to have a drink tonight

For all the single ladies out there who are wanting to jump off a cliff  right now ... back away! Valentine's Day doesn't have some unwritten rule that you have to spend it with one special person -- so grab your best girlfriends, or friend group and party the freakin' night away. It is Friday after all!

2 comments :

  1. Of course perfect excuse to eat plenty of chocolate :) Happy Valentine's Day Paige xoxo
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree...I think we sometimes take V-day too seriously. Hope you enjoyed yours!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!